The Sunday Currently | 01

by - Sunday, November 06, 2016



Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope every single one of you is having a nice time. Usually, I'd post updates on a Saturday but because school has been very hectic lately, I haven't been able to write any beauty-related entries. I didn't want to break my streak of updating weekly, so I thought I'll just share  about how my Sunday is going so far; I hope it's not too late! A personal post every now and then wouldn't hurt, right?


reading
 my notes and the PowerPoint files my professor sent us for tomorrow's quiz. Wish me luck!
writing this blog post. 
listening to the Musical Therapy playlist in Spotify. Who else likes to listen to wordless music whenever they're studying? 
thinking about the future a lot lately. It feels as if everyone else is moving ahead and I'm still stuck here not knowing what I want to do just yet.
smelling my Mad About You body spray. I may have gone overboard spraying it awhile ago.
wishing that I could finish studying everything before midnight and have time to prepare for my project defense which is also tomorrow. *cries a river*
hoping to feel inspired again. 
wearing a comfy collared shirt and shorts because I went out awhile ago.
loving the first season of How To Get Away With Murder! I definitely understand where the hype is coming from; I personally like crime scene investigation shows and this is just right up my alley. It's been a long time since I've been so passionate about a TV show. Definitely recommend! 
wanting to go to the dermatologist as well as the dentist to have my braces adjusted but I've always been having Friday makeup classes which clashes with the doctors' schedules. :-( 
needing time to finish all my school requirements that are due this week. Too many!
feeling like I'm drowning from all the school work that I have yet to finish. 
clicking through the PowerPoint files because I can't afford to do anything else right after writing this post, unfortunately.

Well, that's it for today's Sunday currently! I'm sorry if you feel that I'm complaining too much, but these are indeed what I'm feeling right now. But, thank you if you stuck through until the end of this list. Hopefully, the next Sunday currently will contain a lot more positive energy. 

The Sunday Currently is a blog linkup created by siddathornton. Join by clicking right here!

You May Also Like

0 comments